GEMCO brings an incomparable service to the construction industry. We form a bridge between consultant and the contractor with our exceptional understanding across all industry sectors.
We provide an impeccable service to our clients who are involved in purchase, site clearance, demolition, remediation and groundwork’s, from tendering and procurement to the construction phase and through to validation.
Our ability to translate complex technical issues so it may be easily understood by our clients compliments our understanding about the pressures of time and budget and we will work with the client in the spirit of openness and co-operation to achieve the project objectives.
Just some of our services:
- Environmental Permitting
- Environmental & Geo-technical Investigations
- Site Assessment & Identification of Environmental Issues
- Provision of priced Strategies for Brownfield Land Remediation
- Mobile Treatment Licences for soil and water remediation
- Site Management & COTC Services
- Waste Characterisation & Options for Treatment or Disposal
- Off-site Disposal of Hazardous, Non Hazardous & Inert Soils
- Waste Management & Disposal Protocols
- Characterisation of on Site Soils
- Options for Materials Re-processing and Re-use
- Validation of Site Works
- Japanese Knotweed & Invasive Weed Control & Eradication
- Asbestos Survey, Demolition & Asbestos Removal
- Soak Away
This website is just an overview of the wide range of services we provide. Please feel free to contact us if you think we can help. Chances are, we can. Give us a brief overview of your problem(s) and someone will get in touch with a way forward.